Sunday, September 2, 2007

Mos Def........................

I went to see this man perform on Friday night... A friend of mine invited me to go to the show and all I can say is THANK YOU H"RINA......
I had an awesome time... I don't know what it is but I am obsessed with music as it is but there is something about seeing music Live that takes me to another place...I have seen many concerts and shows over the years and at the top of my list is Prince as #1 I am happy to say that Mos is a 1.5..
It's a shame that something that can unite so many people of different races, cultures,ages like music is being taken out of our schools every day and it has been replaced with a bad imitation... Gone are the days when you could listen to a song that didn't make you feel dirty, or offended or ashamed..
Save the Music..

No comments: