Sunday, September 2, 2007

My People Need to Come Back for Me Soon

For those of you who don't know I am really from another planet...... (no I have not been Drinking) I am convinced I am not from earth..... If I am then someone must have forgotten to explain to me how to deal with my fellow Humans.....
I will never figure out why it is that you can give your all to someone and they can't or for that matter won't reciprocate it but then have the audacity to push you to the side and want you to wait until they are ready to deal with you...???
Call me crazy I know my strength and my weakness is my heart! I give too much of myself too soon and sometimes I get my feelings hurt! That part I can actually handle, what I can't is someone who tells me all the things that they think are wrong with me or I need to change and when I don't make these changes because I realize they will benefit the other person more than they will benefit me and I see that this is not the person or situation for me I choose to leave it alone..... The part that irks me is when they want to come back, months or years later and tell me I was the best thing that ever happened to them, and can they have another shot, or I am sorry.... blah, blah, blah!
It just annoys me that people are so scared and uncomfortable of showing love, being loved and receiving love. By the time someone like me comes along they automatically take what I am doing and think I am using my powers for evil instead of good....
Well I can say that I am happy with who I am and I think I treat people with decency and respect silly me sometimes I expect it in return...
Anyway maybe one day I will bump into a male version of me thats coming where I am coming from and we can go "Home" together.....
Love Yourself then Others will Follow.....

No comments: