Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Flings I think Not.....

So this overall was a very eventful summer for me. It had its high points and low points. Unfortunately in the dating aspect it was mostly low. There was someone that I met but due to some very unexpected events we are no longer speaking which is hard for me considering I am people person. I am the type of person that believes there is good in anyone. At times I am constantly shown that this is not the case. It sucks though because I really liked this person as a friend, and they have been feeling to guilty or to inconsiderate to discuss the events of what happened. I want them to know that I don't care about what happened if need be lets discuss it and move on but that has not happened so I guess I will stop wondering and hoping and close this one on my own. I wish them the best with everything and hope they continue to be well......

No comments: