Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer Sublet Available in Brooklyn.. Ready in MAY!!

This is a friend of mine.. If interested send me an email. All the info is below!

Peace


I have a room available for sublet, Large and partially furnished (bed, dresser), for may 1st through the end of july.
This is a brand new apartment; my roomate and I have just signed the lease. My roomate will be away for the summer, so we're in need of a subletter to fill the space.
The apartment is located in prospect/crown heights, in a really nice, HUGE building thats very safe. its on the same block as the Franklin avenue shuttle, so its very easy to get to the Q or C trains (seriously the shuttle is the most reliable train in NYC). its also a short walk to the 2345 franklin avenue station, bk museum, and prospect park. Laundry and groceries are all nearby, as well as a mexican restaurant with one of the best weekend brunches ive ever had. About me: im a musician, i work professionally as a web designer, I'm respectful and easy to get along with, I like to have music on and relax but need some quiet time every so often as well. I like to keep our place clean, and id hope to share the space with someone who feels the same way. Unfortunately i dont think pets are allowed in the building, if anything maybe a cat. Basically i'm looking for another person whos easy to get along with, respectful of our shared space, and enjoys a good time as well! (lots to do around there)
Also, the bedrooms are really spacious, so if you are an artist or someone that needs/wants personal space, this is a good deal. feel free to email or call with any questions.
sincerely,
JC
three one two, two eight two, six three six nine

No comments: