Saturday, August 1, 2009

When Love Hurts. . . . .

Some say love happen instantly,others say it takes time to build. I have been on both ends of these scenarios. There have been a handful of Men in my life whom I can honestly say I was in Love with there were others I loved being around. I am a hopeful romantic. I love being in love. The attention,affection,companionship,having someone to talk about your day,dreams and plan with. In a nutshell Im a big Mush Ball! In my world the mushier the better. Earlier this year I started to fall for someone and thought the feelings were mutual until one day it seemed like this person fell off the face of the earth. He was not responding to my calls or texts. I went from being worried,confused to angry in what seemed like an instant. I cried about it for a while I thought it was something I did or didn't do. I got an email from him a few weeks ago. He apologized for the way he treated me and told me how beautiful and great I was but..theres always a but..he was scared to be in a relationship because of how his last one ended. I accepted his apology and told him I am not in the business of hurting people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, who did that to you? Why didn't you call me girl!!! Oh, my LORD!