Sunday, September 2, 2007

Everyone is a Celebrity in NYC

So this past Friday whill waiting for a friend to meet for lunch down by the WTC I was waiting on the corner and a man walked passed me. He looked Native American he had his hair parted down the middle with a long braid on each side. The interesting thing about this man is that he was only wearing a pair of white tube socks, some black work boots and a pair of purple underwear. Ok this is NY but that kind of shocked me but honestly internally I was envious. So many times have I wanted to just get up and walk out the house butt ass naked but no I conform and put clothes on. So all day I am telling about what I have seen. The next day as luck would have it I am walking down the street and whose face do I see looking back at me from a poster in the Barnes and Noble? Yes my half naked Native American. Turns this is what he has been doing for the last 20 years and he is a park ranger upstate. He is featured in a new book called "New York Look Book"......


http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781595910363&itm=60

No comments: