Sunday, September 2, 2007

Just Call me A Turtle

I just got off the phone with one of my friends and we were talking about our relationships or lack thereof... And she was saying she is seeing someone and things are just not moving as fast as she would like.. So I ask her do you like the guy she says yes, I ask does he treat you well when you go out? and she says yes. So I say what is the problem exactly? And she says well he doesnt call me as much as I would like... And I am holding the phone waiting for the reason as to why she wants to dump him and to my surprise thats all she can come up with.......!

So Im llike are you kidding me? She says no! Call me crazy but it could be a lot worse... So I ask well do you want to be his girlfriend or are you just hanging out? Shes like I don't know.. So then I say well why does it matter if he doesn't call you everyday... Shes like because he doesn't call as much as I am used to!
Call me Nuts! But that seems like a pretty dumb reason to not give someone a chance especially someone you are still in the process of getting to know.. Of course she did not see it that way... After all everyone is different we all have different ways of doing things.. There are people who are going to do things that others didn't that alone makes them not an option??? All I have to say is that sucks! but it explains a lot~
I told her she should wait a ittle longer and see what happens after all what the hell is the Rush?

No comments: