Sunday, September 2, 2007

What a Weekend!!

This weekend was a very rare one.. Usually I am out the door bright and early on Saturday with something to do until Sunday night.. Saturday morning I was supposed to go to a voluntary workshop for my son's school and after working 2 jobs on Friday lets just say waking up at 8am on Saturday was not an option. I literally woke up and laid back down. The next time I opened my eyes it was 3 in the afternoon! I guess I needed the rest!
I used to feel guilty whenever I would have to tell someone no, or sorry I can't make it. I learned the hard way that you can't be everywhere all the time and sometimes you have to put yourself and your helath first. So I stayed home all day Saturday and just relaxed and it felt Great!

I need to start doing it more often!

Take Care of Yourself!

No comments: