Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sometimes...

I find myself wondering about the type of person I am in a relationship? I know that I treat people with resepct and loyalty. I am very attentive, affectionate, considerate, sensitive to ones feelings amongst other things. The part that confuses me is that Am I doing enough or am I doing to much? Of course this can vary depending on the person and the dymanics of the situation.
It just makes me wonder am I doing something wrong? I don't know it could just be not the right time and place for me to be in the relationship that I deserve or maybe I have just not arrived to the place of meeting the person that is really for me.
Maybe I just think too damn much! Which is quite possible.. I am not going to let this deter me. I know that I am a great person and I have a lot to offer someone I am just going to take it as the ones who have come through my life have just not been worthy of all of this!
Ha!

No comments: