Sunday, September 2, 2007

48 Hours.....

Until I turn 30. What a ride this has been.... physically I do not look any different. However I have noticed a change in my mental and emotional being. My wants and my needs have changed, what I expect from life is now different, how I want to raise my son has been altered, my views on Marriage and Love have definitely changed...
I have learned a lot of lessons and I try to share the information I have learned with people around me. Hopefully I am, growing to be a better and wiser me all I know is that it has definitely been a journey and instead of worrying about what I have not accomplished by this age I am going to embrace it and take all the lessons I have learned so far and now put forth my feet in the right direction to follow the path that has been already planned for me the day I was put on this earth...

Live.....

No comments: