Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Reflection

This year was one of the best. I went through a lot of changes some good most bad. In all I learned the lessons. I am thankful for having a child who enjoys his innocence and appreciates being a KID. I am grateful for having people who believed in me enough to give me the opportunity I have to finally have a Career and Profession I enjoy. I am thankful for being able to decipher a friend from an enemy. I am thankful for the ability I have to look within in myself and accept my flaws as well as my attributes. I have been given the opportunity to let myself fall in love and I am open to that and ready to do the work required. 2007 has taught me patience, stability, tolerance, appreciation, and most of all LOVE.. I feel confident going into 2008. I look forward to all things coming my way and hopefully the lessons I have been taught thus far will help to guide me towards my purpose.

No comments: