Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Destination Life....

After dancing me and my friend went to a diner to grab a bite.. As we were leaving I decided to take taxi. Little did I know that my cab driver would be an astrological prophet. In the short 20 minute ride I had uptown I learned things about myself that I never knew, about my friends and people in my circle and who should no longer have access to the circle. He really opened my eyes to a lot of things. He gave me insight to myself as well as life.. He recommended some books that I am going to read and take advantage of that will guide me through this journey we call life. To date it was probably one of the best cab rides I have ever experienced. One thing that I took away from our conversation was he told me "to de-clutter my life of people and things"....

No comments: