Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Weekend

Saturday Me, Jalan and one of my friends, and her son wentall the way to a Military Base in Bk to pick up toys for the kids at work through Toys for Tots. One the way back we were stuck in 45m mins traffic. Granted I made it back in time to give the gifts out. Also we were fortunate enought to have a last minute donation from a famiy in Westchester who made sure the kids got exactly what they asked for. I am never amazed by the kindness of people however I am amazed that more people don't take the time out to give. We then took our kids out to the movies and me and J saw Alvin and the Chimpmunks for a second time. It was actually funnier than the 1st time. Sunday I kept it light and easy just watched some movies and stayed in for most of the day and evening, Sunday night i was invited out to a Reggae party by a
Special friend in one word.. HOT!!! Christmas day I spent at my best friend's house making dinner and dessert for the kids. It was good to just prepare a meal and watch everyone eat and enjoy. With the exception of my my friend's non bake ware which made my cupcakes look like mini tarts and my 2 layer cake flat. Which we affectionately named F.U.F.C. which stands for F*&%$d Up Flat Cake which Jalan has insisted now has to be a tradition every year. It was thoroughly enjoyed by all. I ended the evening again Reggae dancing at a spot in BK with that special friend in BK. It was great..This one of the best Christmas's I have had in a long time and I enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: