Friday, January 11, 2008

10 things not to say on a First Date....

So for those of you who don't know I have decided to put myself back out there and try to meet and eventually marry one day one of my male counterparts... Here are some of the things I have experienced thus far that have given me a very distorted view on the opposite sex but for some reason my dumb ass still continues to try and make this work.... LOL... Honestly this is my last attempt if I am not in a relationship by 2009 I will just be single for the rest of my existence because at this rate I am getting scared.... Please keep in mind these are true events not even my eccentric aquarian mind could make this up..These are things that have been said to me from some of the guys I have been hanging out with upon our initial meeting or phone conversations. Needless to say I am not speaking to any of them...

10) Have you ever felt like hundreds of people are following you all the time everyday? My answer: Uh....NO

9)I have 2 things to tell you.. I need to pee and I am hungry... My answer Which takes priority?

8)Have you ever thought about getting a weave? My answer: Have you? ( I actually wanted to say have you ever wanted to get a penis enlargement)

7) What is it like being black? My answer It's just like being white with a way better tan...

6) Will you Marry Me.. My answer- I did not stick around long enough to respond

5) Let's eat Pizza and Have a beer its cheaper... My Response Free Food I'm there!

4)I want you to be the mother of my children.. My response: Not even with someone Else's uterus.

3) You don't smoke weed, you live in the Bronx, and you don't like Rap Music.. What type of Black girl are you? My response One that will cut you..

2) Are you Gay? My Response: After seeing you I might consider it..

1) You need to be able to deal with my nice side as well as my gangsta side because I am a N***A from the streets.. I need to know that you are gonna hold me down... My response: Hold on while I get a translator I don't understand the language of stupidity.3

1 comment:

Trinii said...

Damn hahahahahhahahahaha{cough, cough}hahahahhahahhahahahahahaha Damnnnnnnn tear..........lol