Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Letting Go......

One of my biggest challenges is admitting and accepting defeat. For the last year and a month I have been in love with someone and was just giving it time to see where it could possibly lead. In a strange turn of events something has happened to make this person do a complete 360. I am not sure if it has anything to do with me or not. I can play the what if game forever and wonder why it didn't work out but that would just be self inflicted pain. Instead I have chose to let it go and set my heart free. If for some reason this person is led back to my life then so be it. Until then I have to live for me and what makes me happy. I wish them all the best and the love in the world and I hope that one day they will be in a better place within..Sometimes we are physically ready for things but emotionally we are not and vice versa. I have no malice or hatred in my heart towards him and I hope one day he finds peace, and freedom to love whomever he chooses without consequence or regret....

No comments: