Monday, February 11, 2008

My Birthday Weekend..........



My birthday weekend was a blast. I spent it with my friends and my son..Got a lot of phone calls, emails, text messages and in person visits.. It was great and I definitely felt the love. I went to dinner on Saturday with my best friend and 2 close better friends and we had a great conversation which included a lot of laughs... After we headed to a lounge where everyone met up and people were just continuously dropping in to give me Happy Birthday Wishes.. I had such a great time dancing and being my silly loveable self... The evening took an unexpected turn but it was probably the best part of the night...... Only a few were there to share it and they know who they are and are probably still laughing! Thanks for the memories! I also went to Ikea with my friend and her fiance to pick up some stuff for the new place.. I bought a Wok and can't wait to use it! Im thinking of Shrimp Fried Rice as me and J's 1st official home cooked meal.... I can't wait for the housewarming...

1 comment:

obsidian said...

I love your blog. And I respect and cherish your honesty. I will visit your blog aganin soon. I became aware of it through the Black Asian group of Yahoo!
Philip Jones
philipjemail-chant@yahoo.con