Friday, February 8, 2008

Full Circle.....

February is always a busy and emotional month for me. I have tons of birthdays to celebrate between family and friends including my own on the 11th.. Every 4th marks a year that my dad died this was year 13. I remember that day like it was yesterday. In addition the 7th of the month marks the day that I lost my apartment last year and today the 8th marks the 1st day that I will be moving into a new place. It has been a long year and it has been anything but easy. Every time I would take a step forward I get knocked down twice as hard but somehow I have come through it and survived never once looking back or losing hope. I an truly thankful for those I have in my corner that I can trust and talk to without judgement. My wish is that this is the start of new beginnings and good things to come for me and my son in our lives. I am truly appreciative and grateful.

No comments: