Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wake Up Sleepy Head.....

As much as I love to sleep I have never been one to oversleep. Today was one of those rare occurences. It felt great. I went to sleep to the sound of rain, which has for some reason always been a calming and soothing sound for me. My new stove got delivered today so I am anxiously looking forward to preparing a meal for the 1st time. I know that was supposed to happen last week, until my super discovered that the stove does not work thus the new one. This week has been light and easy one of my friends made dinner and brought it to me on Monday night and I went to another friends house for dinner last night. Starting on Jalan's room tomorrow and I may go out dancing on Friday night and then the weekend. My weekend's are never mine but I look forward to them anyway.

No comments: