Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 Weeks! Damn!

How could I let 2 weeks pass without writing something for you wonderful people? Well I have been busy but I haven't forgotten about you. It was a busy week. Jalan graduated from 8th grade next stop High School! (that sounds so weird) I launched my Children's Event Planning Service and the first party was a success! I have just spent the last hour writing an essay for a contest with a company called TOMS if you don't know about them check them out here Http://tomsshoes.com a great company with an even greater mission. They are sponsoring a contest for 2 people to win a trip to drop off shoes to the next selection of children in Durban, South Africa. Winners will be announced in August/September cross your fingers for me.

Peace,
The Empress

No comments: