Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reinventing and Rearranging. . . . .

I have made a promise to myself to try some new things and challenge myself. I have been writing for years and have pretty much kept a lot of it to myself so this Thursday I will be reading some of my work during an Open Mic which I am excited and nervous about. I am hoping this will give me the push I have been looking for. I have also been spending a lot more time in Brooklyn which has been a lot of fun and a learning experience. Hopefully if I have my way I will be calling it my new home soon. There are plenty more things that I want to try and am looking forward to doing as many as I can this Summer. I finally made it to the beach and I am so happy! It was such a relaxing and enjoyable time. Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted a house on the beach or close enough to it so I can have the sounds of the waves crashing put me to sleep. The beach is the one place that I can go and truly feel at Peace. I have to make more time for it. I am making it a constant in my life to do more of the things I enjoy and to be around those who appreciate and enjoy my company as I do theirs. As always that's life! You live and you learn!

Peace,
The Empress

No comments: