Sunday, September 2, 2007

Wo!! Men

I can not figure them out to save my life and I am not sure that I really want to... What I have noticed is that they are just as clueless as women can be when it comes to knowing what they want. I am very clear about what I don't want.. For some reasons the simplest things for me are the hardest to find, and the guys that I think are interested in me really aren't and the ones who I think don't like me really do...
Also I am very open and honest about how I expect to be treated call me stupid but I always treat people with respect until I am given a reason not to.. SO why is it when someone betrays me and are non remorseful when it happens they want to come back later and try to make it up to me or win me back? Sorry it only takes 1 time for me...
I am not going to give up or be discouraged however I am not sure how much more of this I can take!

No comments: