Monday, May 18, 2009

3rd Phenomenal Woman- Kimberly Smith Founder Of StripXpertease


What is your name and where are you from?
Kimberly Smith and I'm from Austin TX

What has been your most memorable moment?
There are so many....it changes from year to year.. I know that's a shitty answer.


Whats the difference between life in NYC and life in Texas?

The speed of how people do things,outdoor life, the weather and people are way friendlier in Texas

Are things really bigger in Texas?
Well I guess, but my boobs are the same size here as they were there :(

What is your Phenomenal business?
StripXpertease!!

How does your business help women?
It helps them feel sexy, feel good, feel in control, move their bodies and feel like they can conquer it all.

What have been some of the downers to this business?
The economy! and that everyone thinks that pole dancing is the end all be all. Most clubs don't even have poles and most strippers don't do pole tricks because guys don't give 2 shits about it (in the club anyway) it's only the girls that do.You don't need a pole to be sexy , ya know?

What has been some of the great moments?
This is pretty great that you think I am Phenomenal. It's a large collection of small ones, those aha moments that you don't even realize is a aha moment until months down the road and then it hits you.

How many men have tried to be a practice dummy for your classes?
They call and ask, I get several of those. Lately I've been getting male dancers who want to network and they just go on and on on the phone..its weird almost like phone sex except I'm not getting paid.

What's one thing about you people would never guess?

The NASCAR thing people always get weird about that..I go to the race in Texas every year..I love it..GO JR!!!!!

Where can we learn more about you?
Meet me,read my blog, take my classes http://stripxpertease.com

What is next for Kimberly Smith?
I don't know .. I am trying to reclaim my social life.. I never hang out anymore because I am always working. Once thats back on track then I plan to take over the world. :)


2 comments:

Alphanista said...

This is a great interview! Loved her answer about Texas, wouldn't mind moving myself!

Kimberly:Stripxpert said...

i wish i would have said more...love it though! xoxoxox