Monday, May 11, 2009

Kim Fraczek Jewelry* @ Art Star Craft Bazaar May 30 and 31 PHILADELPHIA!!!!

Where?

Penn's Landing Great Plaza on Columbus Blvd. Between Walnut and Market Streets

When?

May 30th and 31st (Saturday and Sunday) from 11am - 6pm RAIN OR SHINE

LOOK FOR THE BOOTH MADE OF TROPICAL FLOWERS and HAND BLOWN GLASS.

I have reworked my entire line to be UNDER *$100.00* (thas' right baby! The economy sucks, but we all still deserve to be beautiful and amazing.)

Many items will be $20-$30

*The glass spirals and anemones are part of the collection and prices are DROPPED!

*The popular seed pod collection has been redesigned to hold crystals rather than rubies and diamonds so it is now way affordable and even more beautiful.

*I also have started home ware, currently, I have small bubble planters to put plant clippings in to root, and this home line will be expanding in 2009.

I will accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and delicious cash.

I cannot wait to see you all!

lovekim
xoxoxo

PS-- stay tuned for details about Renegade Craft Fair June 6 and 7 in BROOKLYN, NY!

No comments: