Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy Making Progress

So I owe you guys another Phenomenal Woman which I will I am working on right now. Sorry I am a day late. It was a jam packed weekend of events. I had one of the best weekends I have had in a while. The weather was amazing and just the random events on spontaneity were awesome. It also helped that I had some company for the whole time which was a welcomed gift. So I got a glimpse of Obama as he was leaving Blue Hill Restaurant and although it was a split second thing it had such an impact on me. To be alive to see this man running our country with such an effortless style seems surreal. I am most impressed with the fact that the Obama family unit seems tighter than ever. I truly wish him the best Professionally and Personally. I have also been busy with looking for new projects for myself 1 being Voice over work. I took a workshop and got some great information. I may also dabble in some acting stuff. I am looking forward to summer and traveling for fun and to see family. I also have a huge endeavor that I am working on but can't say anything just yet. So stay tuned.

Peace,
The Empress

No comments: